Monday, May 12, 2008

-sPeaking Muet-

TASK A
You think that desire for fame is the greatest human weakness.Elobrate.

-Desire for food
-Desire for money
-Desire for fame
-desire for power

actually, three candidates come to the speaking test. im the last group and last candidates. C.
In the beginning, i think that i was a candidate A according to my reg number. But they arrange it that who are last is the first. Thank God.

This is the second that i take a sit for muet. I've no english background. So i very weak in this language.
When i was enter the room and see the question, my heart say that "im going to die!". The question is very complex and difficult to understand. So i try my best.

Everything go smoothly, but not for the first task. My brain hang for a while for the first task.
But its ok. I give my opinion in task 2 using opinion of candidate B.

Thats all my point, thank you for listening. haha. very advance dude. broken language. s o r r Y



No comments:

Post a Comment