Tuesday, September 7, 2010

overheating

I got 2 years warranty for my laptop. Now, my laptop is almost 2 years old, but not exact 2. So, it still under ASUS warranty. The problem here is overheating. When i run any games like Need For Speed Mostwanted, its automatically turn off. So, how i know? For first, i thought that the game is the problem, but, when i run thinned game such as Raiden, my laptop turn off too. Download hwmonitor software, and i check the temperature, wow.. its quite hot, standard operation, 65 celcius. So, i take out the bottom cover, and use the deskfan to cool my laptop. And i can play the game. So, the temperature problem. Now, i at Penang, tomorrow i'll go to the centre. For first year, my laptop OK. But in second year, got a lot of problem. Do you have same problem with me? overheating? many dust? cannot screw out because warranty void when seal broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment